About Bonnie Ferrell
Bonnie with Miss Toots and Miss B.
Who Is Bonnie?
Bonnie began her real estate career as a Sales Associate in 1989, following a number of years in the banking industry. After excelling as a sales associate, she obtained her broker’s license and opened her own firm, Bonnie Ferrell & Co., Inc., in 1996. At the same time, she obtained her residential contractor’s license. Bonnie has worked closely with her husband, Mike, selling his new homes. They have earned a very good reputation as homebuilders in the Greater Baton Rouge area.
- Graduate of St. Martin’s High School, Metairie, Louisiana
- BBS in Finance, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas.
- MS in Finance, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Residential Contractor
- Licensed Commercial Contractor
- Member of the Greater Baton Rouge Board of Realtors
- Member of the Louisiana Realtors Association
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Residential Sales Council
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Member Capital Region Builders Association (CRBA)
- Married to Mike since 1984. Two step-daughters, five grandchildren, seven nephews and one niece!
Outside of work, Bonnie devotes her time as an active member of the First Presbyterian Church of Baton Rouge. In addition she enjoys pursuing the difficult equestrian sport of dressage. She has competed successfully through Prix St Georges, and won several regional championships. Bonnie and Mike enjoy traveling to different large cities in search of the perfect steak! When at home she enjoys the constant companionship of her loving Maltese girls, Miss Toots and Toots’ daughter, Miss B. Bonnie has always enjoyed working in the yard, and especially anything to do with flowers. Her most recent interest has been butterfly gardening.
Bonnie performing in Dressage competition