Sellers Get the Straight Scoop with over 24 years of Greater Baton Rouge Real Estate Expertise on Their Side
Get the Straight Scoop About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it really worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a proven and experienced Greater Baton Rouge realtor, Bonnie has gone through the selling process thousands of time. It is my intention, and my job, to guide you through this complicated process from beginning to end with demonstrated competency that allows you to relax. I want you to get the maximum value for your home within your time frame. Here are just some of the steps I will take to market and sell your home:
- It is a fact that buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! By having up-to-date market comparisons between your home and recently sold homes on the market, along with a detailed market analysis of other currently listed properties, I can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will provide this for you, for free. In this way I can help you to objectively determine the current value of your house in the Greater Baton Rouge real estate market.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not match yours! I qualify all potential buyers on their ability to purchase your home and their time frame to buy. If their time frame for buying your home doesn't match your time frame for selling, I will make sure they do not waste your time.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money to you when it sells. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this website will market your property all across the web. Within a few minutes, I can place your home on my website and showcase your home as part of my site's Featured Listings.
- When I begin marketing your Baton Rouge or surrounding areas home, I will immediately notify all buyers who I am already helping find their ideal home. I'll also notify all the REALTORS® that I work with in these areas, who will quickly tell their home buyers. It is a powerful way to jumpstart the process of marketing and selling your home!
- Together, we will walk through your home. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful. Let my longstanding experience help you make smart and cost effective decisions.
- Contracts are complicated and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. I will help you understand the myriad contract contingencies and all the details of the closing process. I'll also handle all the paperwork for you. Essentially, my job is to help represent you throughout the entire selling process to ensure that your real estate transaction is a positive and profitable experience. As your realtor, I recommend that you only sign contracts with assurance that you are fully protected and understand what you are signing.
- It is reassuring to know that you do not pay any up-front costs for my services! You can be sure that I will work hard to get your home sold for as much as the market can bear. I'll also work within your timeframe and strive to accommodate your needs. For example, it can be hard, even overwhelming, to coordinate both selling and moving out of your current home and buying and moving into a new home at the same time! I can help make this transition as smooth as possible for you.
Call or email me. Sell your home with a professional. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. I am happy to come to your home and present you with a detailed marketing plan that shows you exactly how I'll get your home sold! There is absolutely no obligation on your part, so be sure to take this opportunity to have an experienced realtor get you on the inside track.
Feel free to ask any questions about selling your home or property in the current market. Just let me know if you would like a FREE in-home presentation that can show you how I would market your property in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. Again, there is no obligation on your part. I promise to get back to you quickly!
See my Seller's Guide to get your Free Home Evaluation.
Call me at 225.926.7127 or contact me here.
*I respect your privacy and will never share your email address with any unauthorized third parties.